QES pratical sheets
- 0001/3 – QES – What is the purpose of the practical information sheets? How should they be used by the Auditees, the Auditors and the decision-making bodies?
- 0005/2 – QES – For trading or distribution activities, what does the term “products and services” refer to?
- 0024/2 – QES- What are the conditions for managing an IT system (equipment and software)?
- 0055/2 – QES – What should auditors do if they notice during a surveillance or renewal audit that the organisation is failing to comply with the rules for using the AFAQ trademark?
- 0082/0-S-What are the conditions for taking account of design and development activities in an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S)?
- 0089/0-S-Is there a minimum level of conformity “required” by AFNOR Certification in order to issue an OHSAS 18001 and/or ILO OSH 2001 certificate?
- 0094/0-S-What is the role of employee representatives in the management system for health and safety in the workplace?